The courses are organized by tracks that you can select based on your needs or the stage of your business — from defining your idea to expanding your operation.
- Discovery: Want to start your own business? This track will help you identify your passion and turn your idea into a reality.
- Foundation: Have you just started or been in business for at least a year? This track helps you put strong practices in place to keep you focused and help your business run smoothly.
- Acceleration: Now the fun begins! Learn how you can accelerate your business from discovery to prosperity.
- Expansion: Ready to expand your business with new products or services or enter a new market? Expand your enterprise and prepare yourself for legacy building.
View Courses and Register:
- Step 1: Complete the registration form to obtain a student number (S-Number)
- Step 2: Let us know you are interested with S# via firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-987-4230
For you to gain the full benefit of the training, we require that you attend all classes within each program track. If you will miss a date, you will not receive a program certificate. Please review the schedule for the next offering that might better fit your availability. We will be offering the courses multiple times throughout the year. You also have the opportunity to add your name to the waitlist for upcoming courses.
The Center for Entrepreneurs would like to thank Fifth Third Bank and the Tri-C Foundation for their generous scholarship support. To apply for a scholarship, visit www.tri-c.edu/workforcescholarships.