Area of Study: Accounting
Degree/Certificate: Associate of Applied Business degree in Accounting
About Accounting at Tri-C
The associate degree program in Accounting provides a foundation for paraprofessional tax and accounting careers with an eye toward future advancement to supervisory positions.
The program addresses the fundamentals of:
- Accounting education
- Sound technical competence
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Decision-making abilities
Current technology has been integrated to provide students with both the theory and practical skills necessary to meet the demands of today's business environment.
Earn an associate degree in Accounting at Tri-C through nested-stackable certificates and our robust curriculum that prepares you for accounting, bookkeeping and tax positions.
- Certificate of Proficiency in Payroll to prepare for a position in the payroll field.
- Bookkeeping Certificate to prepare for a positions as a bookkeeper.
- Tax Preparation Certificate to prepare for a para-professional tax position.
You may also wish to complete continuing education credits, exam application requirements or update your knowledge and skills.
Degree and Certificate course grid (Note: Confirm your options with your Counselor, make an appointment today!)