The Career Center values our relationships with employer representatives and appreciate their commitment to identifying talent at Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) for their job openings. We are especially proud to recognize employers who are outstanding contributors in creating experiential learning and employment opportunities for our students and alumni.
We honored the following employers, individual contributors and Tri-C faculty/staff for the following awards:
Distinguished Cooperative Education Employer Award presented by Ohio Cooperative Education Association (OCEA)
- 2014: Aladdin Food Management & Walt Disney
- 2013: Sherwin-Williams & RPM International
The Expys Best Internships Award Program presented by Northeast Ohio Council in Higher Education (NOCHE)
- 2012: Best Faculty/Staff Advisor: *Chef Tom Capretta, Assistant Professor
- 2013: Best Faculty/Staff Advisor: *Cigdem Slankard, Program Manager, Creative Arts
Best New Internship Employer Award: *National Tooling and Machining Association
The HR Awards presented by Cleveland SHRM and Employers Resource Council (ERC)
- 2013: HR Business Partner Award: *Chiara Bunch, HR Generalist
*Denotes the employer or individual was a FINALIST for the award.
Congratulations to the Tri-C Circle of Excellence Award winners: (2014)
- KTG Advertising
- Sherwin Williams
- RPM International