The Pleasant Valley entrance to Tri-C’s Western Campus will be CLOSED due to road construction from now until August. Drivers can enter via the York Road entrance. During the closure, RTA will enter and exit the campus via Letterman Road from York Road. All pickup and layover points on campus will remain the same.
The Western Campus opened in 1966 in the former Crile Veterans Hospital in Parma, commemorated on campus by a Veterans Memorial and Garden. The original facilities were replaced in 1975 with a six-building interconnected complex centered around a three-story glass-roofed Galleria. Students benefit from industry-standard laboratories and learning environments such as the new Health Careers and Sciences building, Advanced Automotive Technology Center, the Fire Tower and the Visual Communication Center of Excellence.
We also offer an Evening/Weekend Associate Degree program for students who can not attend daytime classes.
- Students and community members can also enjoy:
- Technology Learning Center and Library
- Gallery West
- Cultural events
- Athletic facilities, including a pool, outdoor track and athletic fields
- Campus Facilities Rental Information
- Student Success Specialists to help students engage and achieve