The Western Campus opened in 1966 in the former Crile Veterans Hospital in Parma, commemorated on campus by a Veterans Memorial and Garden. The original facilities were replaced in 1975 with a six-building interconnected complex centered around a three-story glass-roofed Galleria. Students benefit from industry-standard laboratories and learning environments such as the new Health Careers and Sciences building, Advanced Automotive Technology Center, the Fire Tower and the Visual Communication Center of Excellence.
We also offer an Evening/Weekend Associate Degree program for students who can not attend daytime classes.
- Students and community members can also enjoy:
- Technology Learning Center and Library
- Gallery West
- Cultural events
- Athletic facilities, including a pool, outdoor track and athletic fields
- Campus Facilities Rental Information
- Student Success Specialists to help students engage and achieve