Thank you for your interest in the ABLE program at Cuyahoga Community College. It is our pleasure to serve you as you strive forward towards your employment, education or other personal goals. Our classes are offered on campus (Eastern and Metro) and also at other locations within Cuyahoga County. View the list of class locations.
- Improve math, reading and writing skills
- Service high school graduates who need to improve skills for a job or college
- Assist with GED® test preparation
- Transition students to a job, training or college
In order to start classes, you MUST complete orientation. Our orientation contains an overview of the ABLE program, completion of registration forms, employment and college information and an assessment. The entire orientation takes approximately 6 hours.
Orientations are held during the school year at various locations. Orientation dates are posted on the 15th of every month for the next month.
Orientation seats are not guaranteed if you do not register.
SUMMER REGISTRATION WILL BEGIN ON MAY 15, 2015
Register for Orientation:
- Review class and orientation location availability
- Register online for Orientation
- Attend Orientation at your scheduled time
- Report to class
Reserve Your Seat Now!
To register for orientation, please select the "Register" button below, come into one of campuses or call one of our satellite locations: