Withdrawals and Substitutions
- A 100 percent refund will be issued to the registered student if a completed withdrawal request is received prior to five business days before the class start date.
- A 50 percent refund will be issued for withdrawal requests received on or after five, but prior to three business days before the class start date.
- There is no refund for withdrawal requests received on or after three days prior to the class start date; no exceptions will be made.
- If unable to attend, you may substitute another person at no additional cost; please notify of change or substitution at least one day prior to class start date.
- Withdrawal requests must come directly from the student or his/her designee; the official receipt date is the day and time the request is received to the Enrollment Center Office.
Multiple Class Absence
If you are registered for a multi-day course and are unable to attend one or more of the class dates, you must email your instructor and the Corporate College Open Enrollment Team with the reason for your absence at least 24-48 hours prior to the class(es) you will miss. If we do not receive written proof of your absence, we cannot help you make up the class(es) you missed.
Although Corporate College is committed to delivering all classes that are scheduled, there are times when a class is canceled due to minimum enrollment requirements. If Corporate College cancels a class, a 100 percent refund is automatically processed for students who do not choose to transfer to another available class.
Please make sure to update your student information when registering for a class. College personnel will make every attempt to notify registered students of class cancellations using the information listed on the student’s account.
Refunds can be processed using the credit card used at the time of payment at the request of the student. Otherwise, all refunds are paid by check from Cuyahoga Community College District within three to four weeks to the mailed address given at the time of registration. If there has been an address change, please provide the corrected address with your withdrawal request.