Project Manager Entry-Level Certificate
This certificate program gives project practitioners the knowledge and skills required to support project management at their organization. It prepares participants for entry-level career opportunities in project management and provides those already working as project managers with the skills required for project management certification.
Project managers have the responsibility for planning, execution and closing of any project, typically in the construction, engineering, architecture, software, banking and insurance industries.
- Frontline Leadership: The Leadership Journey
- Introduction to Project Management
- Introduction to Agile and Scrum
- PMI® Certificate Exam Prep (Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) and Project Management Professional (PMP))
Additional offerings that could be of interest (not included in price):
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Who Should Attend:
- Those new to project management
- Project coordinators, schedulers, business analysts, associate project managers, estimators and testers
(Savings of $984)
View 2021 Class Schedule Image:
Registration for the below certificates include all of the classes and dates in schedule below:
Courses for 2020-2021 are available in virtual and in-person formats.