Project Manager Entry-Level Certificate
This certificate program gives project practitioners the knowledge and skills required to support project management at their organization. It prepares participants for entry-level career opportunities in project management and provides those already working as project managers with the skills required for project management certification.
Project managers have the responsibility for planning, execution and closing of any project, typically in the construction, engineering, architecture, software, banking and insurance industries.
Scholarships may be available to those who qualify. Please call 216-987-4391 for more information.
Certificate Programs Include the Following Courses:
- Frontline Leadership: The Leadership Journey
- Introduction to Project Management
- Introduction to Agile and Scrum
- PMI® Certificate Exam Prep (Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) and Project Management Professional (PMP))
Additional offerings that could be of interest (not included in price):
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Who Should Attend:
- Those new to project management
- Project coordinators, schedulers, business analysts, associate project managers, estimators and testers
View Courses and Register:
- ZLDR-0244: Frontline Leadership: The Leadership Journey
- ZLSS-1527: Introduction to Agile and Scrum
- ZLSS-1523: Introduction to Project Management
- ZLSS-1159: PMI Certification Exam Prep Boot Camp (CAPM or PMP)