In today's competitive business climate, there is an increasing demand for decreasing costs and inefficiencies and incorporating practices that bring value through higher production and better quality. With an expectation of increased ROI, collaborative, project-style work and change management have become key methods to drive results. But most organizations face challenges that lead to projects that fail to meet their objectives, despite being funded and managed by highly capable professionals.
The difference between project success and the inability to see projects through to successful completion is professionals who have the fundamental project management skills required to drive progress and deliver value.
Project management is a broad term often applied to a number of different jobs within a company. No matter your department, your background or your experience level (beginner, intermediate or advanced), you will add value to your organization with applicable project management skills.
View Courses and Register:
Learn about Project Management with the below overview courses.
PMI Certification Exam Prep Courses
Be prepared to take a PMI Certification Exam with the following classes.
- PMI Agile Certification Exam Prep (PMI-ACP)
- PMI Exam Prep: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) with Intro to Project Management
- PMI Exam Prep: Project Management Professional (PMP)
Corporate College Certificate Programs
Take your career to the next level with the following certificate programs that combine multiple classes into one certificate program.
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Entry-Level Project Manager Certificate: Boot Camp
- Experienced Project Manager Certificate: Boot Camp
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Principles of Global Supply Chain Compliance and Corporate Social Responsibility
Online Project Management Offerings
*Course access obtained via email within two business days of registration.