Real Estate Pre-Licensure Education & Exam Prep
Corporate College is excited to be offering this online, self-paced, self-study Ohio Real Estate Pre-Licensure Education and Exam Prep course to advance your career in real estate with optional mentor-support from a local real estate agent.
- Upon registration and payment, access to online course provided via email within one to two business days
- Meets 120 hours of required training for Ohio licensure
- 40 hours in real estate practice
- 40 hours in real estate law, including civil rights law on housing discrimination*
- *May be waived if currently in legal field
- 20 hours in real estate appraisal
- 20 hours in real estate finance
- Curriculum offered entirely online
- Optional mentor-support opportunity available with a local real estate agent active in the field
Ohio Pre-Licensure Requirements
- Be honest, truthful and of good reputation.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Hold a high school diploma or its equivalent if you were born after 1950.
- Be sponsored by an Ohio Broker.
- Not have been convicted of a felony or a crime of moral turpitude.
- Not have violated any civil rights laws regarding real estate within the last two years.
- Complete the education requirements (our online class meets these requirements):
- Real Estate Principles and Practices (40 hours)
- Ohio Real Estate Law (40 hours)
- Real Estate Appraisal (20 hours)
- Real Estate Finance (20 hours)
- Complete the Salesperson Examination Application and included fee.
- Your information will be sent to the testing vendor, PSI. They will process your information and send you a candidate information bulletin with instructions on scheduling your exam.
View Courses and Register:
Course access obtained within two business days via email once registered and paid.
By registering for the below course, you will gain access to 120-hours of Real Estate Pre-Licensure Education and Exam Prep for both national and state requirements via the online, self-paced, self-study course. ($1,300)
Online Course with Mentor Support
By registering for the course below, you will be provided with eight to 10 hours of mentor-support AND gain access to 120-hours of Real Estate Pre-Licensure Education and Exam Prep for both national and state requirements via the online, self-paced, self-study course. Mentor support will be scheduled directly with our local real estate agent a couple weeks after course access is obtained. ($1,800)
- ZPDI-0786: Ohio Real Estate Pre-Licensure Education and Exam Prep: National and State (Online) w/Mentor Support
Exam Prep Edge
Only looking for an exam prep option? We have you covered! Register now and have access to this exam prep for 15 months ($150).
Registered for the online class and want to add mentor support? Register now and we will connect you with a local real estate agent ($500).
One Month Extension for Online Course
Didn't complete the Ohio Real Estate Pre-Licensure Education and Exam Prep: National and State (online) class within the six-month timeframe? No problem! This option will give you another month for $275.
Looking to Earn an Associate's Degree?
Those who complete theOhio Real Estate Pre-Licensure Online program can receive credit toward an Associate of Technical Studies (ATS). Learn more about the articulation Aagreement and student form that need to be completed at the Non-Credit to College Pathways website.