Pre-Licensure Real Estate Courses
Currently under development, Corporate College’s pre-licensure real estate program will become available in late 2021 to early 2022. Complete the Request Information form to be notified via email when the program is ready to launch.
- Curriculum offered entirely online
- Optional study groups with real estate experts active in the field
- Meets 120 hours of required training for Ohio licensure
- 40 hours in real estate practice
- 40 hours in real estate law, including civil rights law on housing discrimination*
- 20 hours in real estate appraisal
- 20 hours in real estate finance
*May be waived if currently in legal field
Additional Training Programs
Visit our Professional Development webpage to explore a variety of training programs to support your career growth.