Lean and Lean Six Sigma
Lean Six Sigma (LSS) is a data-driven process that uses statistics, the DMAIC method, graphs and other tools to provide a framework for breakthrough performance information. The central idea behind LSS is that if an organization can measure how many "defects" there can be in a process, then it can easily and systematically identify ways to eliminate them with the aim of reaching as close to zero, or no defects, as possible. Implementing LSS helps build a strong organization focused on quality and process improvement.
All of our classes are taught by Master Black Belts, who have more than 25 years of experience. They are with you throughout your entire LSS journey and provide you individualized coaching for your LSS project, which is invaluable.
Our Blended-Learning Approach
Our powerful blended-learning approach combines live instruction, virtual learning, and online modules to create courses that are more effective, efficient and affordable than traditional training methods. Our library of courses provides compelling interactivity with video, graphics, audio and self-assessments.
Participants will receive their online access two weeks before the live instruction.
View Courses and Register:
Lean Six Sigma
Our Lean Six Sigma program is blended-learning and each certificate builds off each other. The Yellow Belt is a pre-requisite for the Green Belt and the Green Belt is a pre-requisite for the Black Belt. Learn more about the certification belts.
Grade and Completion Policy: Lean Six Sigma Certification
Participants are required to complete all assigned course modules with an 80% or better and utilize project coaching hours (where applicable) within 30 days after the last classroom session. Exam completion and course projects must be accomplished within 60 days of the last classroom session.
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt: Includes Yellow Belt content and needs to be taken first. If you have work experience that you feel would satisfy the belt requirement, please contact us.
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt to Green Belt: Includes Green Belt content and requires a Yellow Belt as a pre-requisite. Complete this interest form if you are interested in obtaining your Green Belt.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt-Comprehensive: Includes both Yellow Belt and Green Belt content, so requires no prior experience. Once you register and pay for this class, you will obtain the Yellow Belt content, then the Green Belt content.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt to Black Belt: This class includes Black Belt content and requires a Green Belt as a pre-requisite. Complete this interest form if you are interested in obtaining your Black Belt.
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt for Education
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt for Health Care
- Lean Six Sigma: Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt to Green Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt to Green Belt for Education
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt to Green Belt for Health Care
- Lean Six Sigma: Yellow Belt to Green Belt
Full Green Belt (Comprehensive)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt for Education - Comprehensive
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt for Health Care - Comprehensive
- Lean Six Sigma: Green Belt Certification - Comprehensive
Green Belt to Black Belt
Learn about Lean with the below introductory courses.
Corporate College is an official LeanOhio – Transforming the Public Sector Boot Camp provider. The mission of LeanOhio is to make government services in Ohio simpler, faster, better, and less costly. Using continuous improvement methods such as Lean and Six Sigma, Ohio’ state agencies are cutting red tape, removing inefficiencies, improving customer service, and achieving measurable results.
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Principles of Global Supply Chain Compliance and Corporate Social Responsibility
Online Lean and Lean Six Sigma Offerings
*Course access obtained via email within two business days of registration.