Lean and Lean Six Sigma
Corporate College® provides Lean and Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques to drive process improvement and achieve measurable, bottom-line results. Lean Six Sigma (LSS) is a business management technique designed to systematically increase business productivity by identifying and eliminating waste. Implementing LSS helps you build a strong organization focused on quality and process improvement and having our Master Black Belts, who have more than 25 years of experience, with you throughout your entire LSS journey is invaluable.
Contact us via phone as well (216-987-2909)
Lean Six Sigma Belt Certifications
Our powerful blended-learning approach combines live instruction and virtual learning to create courses that are more effective, efficient and affordable than traditional training methods. Our library of courses provides compelling interactivity with video, graphics, audio and self-assessments.
Participants will receive their online access two weeks before the live instruction.
View Courses and Register:
Courses for 2020-2021 are available in multiple formats: Virtual & In-Person
Lean Six Sigma
Grade and Completion Policy: Lean Six Sigma Certification
Participants are required to complete all assigned course modules with an 80% or better and utilize project coaching hours (where applicable) within 30 days after the lasst classroom section. Exam completion and course projects must be accomplished within 60 days of last classroom session.
- ZLSS-1027: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt for Healthcare - Comprehensive
- ZLSS-1090: Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt for Education
- ZLSS-1073: Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt for Health Care
- ZLSS-1524: Lean Six Sigma: Green Belt Certification
- ZLSS-1003: Lean Six Sigma: Green Belt to Black Belt
- ZLSS-1032: Lean Six Sigma: Yellow Belt
- ZLSS-1033: Lean Six Sigma: Yellow Belt to Green Belt
Quality/Continual Improvement Supervisor Entry Level Certificate
Experienced Quality/Continual Improvement Leadership Certificate
- ZLSS-1553: Experienced Quality/Continual Improvement Leadership Certificate (Black Belt and CQA)
- ZLSS-1554: Experienced Quality/Continual Improvement Leadership Certificate (Black Belt and CQE)
- ZLSS-1551: Experienced Quality/Continual Improvement Leadership Certificate (Green Belt and CQA)
- ZLSS-1552: Experienced Quality/Continual Improvement Leadership Certificate (Green Belt and CQE)
- ZLSS-1109: Building Process Excellence
- ZLSS-1107: New to Quality: An Introduction to Quality and Continuous Improvement
- ZLSS-1076: Understanding Performance Data and Metrics: The Good, the SMART, and the Purpose
- ZLSS-1117: Introduction to Lean for Product Development
- ZLSS-1063: Lean Essentials Boot Camp Basics (Manufacturing)
- ZLSS-1097: Eight Disciplines (8D) Problem-Solving Team Approach
- ZLSS-1113: Practical Problem-Solving
*Course access obtained via email within two business days of registration.