ASQ Certification Refreshers
ASQ-certified professionals can see immediate results in terms of job promotions, higher salaries and new opportunities. ASQ certification serves as formal recognition of an individual's proficiency in and comprehension of a specified Body of Knowledge at a specific point in time.
Each of the following Refresher courses will prepare students for the corresponding ASQ exams.
View Courses and Register:
Courses for 2020-2021 available in multiple formats: Virtual & In-Person
- ZISO-1041: Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE) Refresher
- ZISO-1039: Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) Refresher
- ZISO-1040: Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) Refresher
- ZISO-1064: Certified Quality Improvement Associate (CQIA) Refresher
- ZISO-1044: Certified Quality Technician (CQT) Refresher
- ZISO-1200: Supplier Quality Professional (CSQP) Refresher
Exam Format: (Exams pricing is separate from Certification refreshers)
All examinations consist of multiple-choice questions that are carefully designed, reviewed for correctness, and computer scored and analyzed to properly determine the degree of comprehension of the prescribed body of knowledge.
Exam Dates: Visit the ASQ exam dates website