ISO Standards and Quality Management
Corporate College offers a complete array of ISO-related (International Organization for Standardization) tools and techniques for individuals to improve work processes, product quality and service quality. The overview courses are for executives, ISO implementation team members and lead or internal auditors.
Quality Business Management Systems Training
International Organization for Standardization (ISO Standards):
- ISO 9001: General Quality - The standard for any business management system.
- IATF 16949: Automotive - One of the automotive industry’s most widely used international standards for quality management.
- AS9100D: Aerospace - The quality management standard in the aviation, space and defense industry.
- ISO 13485/21CFR820: Medical Devices - For organizations involved in design, production, installation and servicing of medical devices.
- ISO 14001: Environmental - Management system for organizations to improve environmental impact, energy efficiency and sustainability.
- ISO 45001: Occupational Health and Safety - Standard for management systems of occupational health and safety.
- ISO 17025: Laboratories - Management system for calibration/testing laboratories to provide assurance of delivering good services and consistent data.
- ISO 55001: Asset Management - Helps organizations manage life cycle of assets more effectively.
View Courses and Register:
- IATF 16949:2016 Understanding and Internal Quality Auditing
- Plexus ISO 9001:2015 Understanding and Internal Auditing