Start a New Career as a Blockchain Developer
A blockchain embeds records in digital code and stores them in transparent, shared databases to protect them from deletion, tampering
Check out the article about Blockchain in the Tri-C Times Magazine.
Benefits and Features
- Multiple blockchain training options, including credit and noncredit courses.
- Hands-on, real-world experience through practice, problem-solving and mentoring.
- Blockchain Applications course includes capstone project with mentor from IBM — a leader in blockchain technology and solutions.
- Students work in teams to complete capstone projects.
Blockchain Credit Courses
IT-1815: Introduction to Blockchain
This three-credit course covers blockchain terminology, concepts, design and development fundamentals. The course includes both lecture and laboratory hours to give students hands-on experience working with blockchain technology.
IT-2815 Special Topics: Blockchain Applications
Students in this three-credit course continue to discover the building blocks of blockchain technology while examining and creating blockchain applications. The course includes both lecture and laboratory hours. Students work in teams to complete a real-world capstone project with support from an IBM mentor.
To register for either credit course, you must first apply to Tri-C® and then call 216-987-4179 to register for a specific course.
Blockchain Noncredit Courses
Cleveland Codes Software Developers Academy with Emphasis on Blockchain
This is a full-time, 16-week, fast-track program teaching student to program in C# and covering blockchain terminology, concepts and design and development basics.
Blockchain: Unlocking the Power and Potential (COMING SOON)
To register for noncredit blockchain courses, click on linked text above.
- Understanding of key aspects of blockchain technology and programming.
- Real-world, hands-on experience via IBM capstone project (Blockchain Applications).