Safety and Environmental Compliance (OSHA/EPA)
Corporate College hosts a wide selection of training courses, certificate programs and customized solutions to help broaden worker and employer knowledge of the recognition, avoidance and prevention of safety and health hazards in the workplace.
Save time, prevent misinterpretations and ensure your organization's compliance with industry-specific laws, regulations and standards.
View Courses and Register:
Courses for 2020-2021 available in multiple formats: Virtual & In-Person
- ZENV-1093: 40-Hour Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER)
- ZENV-0188: EPA Lead Safe Renovator: Initial Training (Renovation, Repair and Painting) (RRP)
- ZENV-0187: EPA Lead Safe Renovator: Refresher Training (Renovation, Repair and Painting) (RRP)
- ZENV-0125: HAZWOPER Refresher (8 hours)
- ZENV-1195: OSHA 10-Hour General Industry
Online Sustainability Offerings
*Course access obtained via email within two business days of registration.