ISO Standards and Quality Management
Corporate College offers a complete array of ISO-related tools and techniques for individuals to improve work processes, product quality and service quality. Participants can receive Plexus and Exemplar Global certification through our ISO courses.
Quality Business Management Systems Training
Overview courses for executives, ISO implementation team members and lead or internal auditors.
- General Quality: ISO 9001 — The standard for a business management system.
- Automotive: IATF 16949 — One of the automotive industry's most widely used international standards for quality management.
- Core Tools: FMEA, SPC, MSA, PPAP/APQP
- Aerospace: AS9001D — The quality management standard in the aviation, space and defense industry.
- Medical Devices: ISO 13485/21CFR820 — Management system for organizations that provide medical devices and related service manufacturers.
- Environmental: ISO 14001 — Management system for environmental guidelines and practices.
- Occupational Health and Safety: OHSAS 18001 — A management system to improve an organization’s health and safety by identifying and reducing health and safety hazards and strengthening regulatory compliance.
View Courses and Register:
- ZISO-1164: Core Tools I: Plexus Understanding and Implementing APQP, Control Plans, PPAP and FMEA
- ZISO-1165: Core Tools II: Plexus Understanding and Implementing MSA and SPC
- ZISO-1152: Exemplar Global Certified/ Plexus: ISO 9001:2015 Understanding and Internal Auditor Training
- ZISO-1153: Exemplar Global Certified/Plexus ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training (IATF 16949:2016 Auto Emphasis)
- ZISO-1149: Exemplar Global Certified/Plexus ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training
- ZISO-1172: Internal Auditor Refresher Course
- ZISO-1154: Plexus AS9100D: Understanding and Internal Quality Auditing
- ZISO-1155: Plexus: ISO 13485:2016 Medical Devices Understanding and Internal Auditor
- ZISO-1130: Plexus: Understanding and Internal Auditing for ISO 14001:2015
- ZISO-1161: Plexus: Understanding ISO 9001:2015
- ZISO-1173: Special Topic - FMEA: What's New?
- ZISO-1171: Understanding the New ISO 17025:2017