Workforce Training Scholarships
Cuyahoga Community College offers a variety of scholarships to meet the needs of various individuals. Scholarships for Workforce Training are reviewed on a weekly basis and awarded within 10-15 days of submission.
Workforce Training Scholarship Application Instructions
- Contact your program manager to ensure you meet all eligibility requirements before applying for a scholarship.
- Once you confirm your eligibility, gather the following information:
- Submit a general Tri-C scholarship application. Be sure to complete all required fields.
- You will need to upload a short essay/personal statement highlighting your career goals/accomplishments and how you plan to use your education to better your life and/or community. Keep punctuations basic to avoid error messages.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm submission. In the email, please include your S-Number, birthdate, name, cost and start/end dates of your course or program.
- If you are awarded a scholarship, be sure to send a thank you letter. Address the letter to Cuyahoga Community College Foundation Scholarship and email it to email@example.com.
Please be prepared to register once you receive notification of a scholarship award. Registration is required for the scholarship to be applied to your account. You must also be prepared to pay any remaining balance (or to set up a payment plan*) at the time of registration; otherwise, you will be unable to register.
*There is a $25 fee to set up a payment plan.
Need an S#?
Are you New to Tri-C or Do you need to Update your Profile? Complete the online Noncredit Registration Form.
Need to Email Melissa Hall?
Click the button below to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org either to confirm scholarship submission or to send the thank you letter.
Sample Letter and Statement
View a sample Personal Statement and Thank You Letter below:
Tuition Assistance Program for Noncredit Students
For noncredit students, the Tuition Assistance Program will cover the full cost of a continuing education course or program that does not result in a degree but, provides workforce-ready training. The same eligibility requirements apply.