Admission and Scholarship Information
- Review the brochure and program requirements to see if the Mandel Scholars Academy is a good fit for you.
- Apply to Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C). If you need assistance, work with a Recruitment Specialist.
- Upon receiving an S Number, submit a scholarship application. Include a personal statement on leadership.
- Submit two letters of recommendation. One must be from a teacher, counselor or other academic person. The second should be from a community member, coach, or manager.
- Schedule an in-person interview at the Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel Humanities Center at Tri-C’s Eastern Campus. Both letters of recommendation must be received prior to the interview. If all qualifications are met, a
30 minuteinterview will be scheduled to discuss your abilities, aspirations andinterest in the program.
- The final admission decision will be communicated within two weeks of the interview.