Admission and Scholarship Information
- Review the brochure and program requirements to see if the Mandel Scholars Academy is a good fit for you.
- Apply to Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C). If you need assistance, work with a Recruitment Specialist.
- Upon receiving an S Number, submit a scholarship application. Include a personal statement on leadership.
- References/Recommendation Letters - Supply contact information (full name, phone number and email address) for two reference persons we can contact; or submit two brief recommendation letters. One reference/letter-writer should be a teacher, instructor or academic counselor (high school or college), and one should be a community member (for instance, your boss, spiritual leader, or other non-instructor who knows you well and is not a family member).
- Schedule an in-person interview at the Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel Humanities Center at Tri-C’s Eastern Campus. If all qualifications are met, a
30 minuteinterview will be scheduled to discuss your abilities, aspirations andinterest in the program.