May 22, 2020
Beginning June 2 (not May 26 as previously communicated), a limited number of buildings at each Tri-C campus will be open to provide essential student services. Some on-ground skills labs will begin on June 1. We are eager to see all of you and happy to provide in-person services to those who need them, but for your safety and that of others, please continue to use online student services whenever possible.
On-Campus Services and Open Buildings
Beginning June 2, the following student service areas will be open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.:
- Enrollment Centers
- Student Financial Aid and Scholarships offices
- Technology Learning Centers (TLCs)
- Registrar’s office
These campus buildings and locations will be open:
- Eastern Campus – ESS
- Metropolitan Campus – MTLC, MSS, MTC (labs only), ATTC (labs only)
- Western Campus – Galleria
- Westshore Campus – Enrollment Center (SHCS)
- Transportation Innovation Center (labs only)
What You Need to Know Before Coming to Campus
The College is taking many precautions to provide a safe, healthy environment for students, faculty and staff. Some of these include:
- Maintaining one clearly marked entry point to each building.
- Requiring all students, faculty and staff to wear a face covering that covers the nose, mouth and chin to enter a building. A limited number of disposable facemasks will be available. Please provide your own if possible.
- No-touch temperature scans. If your temperature is 100.4 or above, you will not be able to enter a building.
- Return-to-Campus certification. Forms will be available online next week and at the entrance to each building. You must complete the certification form every day you come to campus.
Please remember that, if you are unable to comply with any of the above precautions, you can still access all student services online.
Additional information on the precautions we are taking for your health and well-being will be provided next week.
May 7, 2020 - Virtual Town Hall
The recording of the May 7 President's Virtual Town Hall is below:
May 1, 2020
Watch your Inbox for information on the next town hall meeting.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response and Preparedness
Tri-C’s Office of Compliance and Risk Management is monitoring the development of all potential and confirmed cases of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in the United States. Senior leadership at the College is meeting regularly to guide Tri-C’s processes, plans and protocols in regard to the situation.
On March 9, 2020, public health officials confirmed three cases of COVID-19 in Cuyahoga County. In response, Gov. Mike DeWine declared a State of Emergency in Ohio, an action that allows state departments and agencies to better coordinate their responses to protect citizens.
Tri-C is taking precautions to ensure the safety and health of the Collegewide community. In addition to issuing health bulletins on COVID-19 symptoms and prevention, the College has suspended all international and domestic travel for staff and students until further notice.
Please view the resources below and check this page for updates.