Microsoft Office Application Specialist - Short-Term Certificate
Area of Study: Business Technology
Degree/Certificate: Short-Term Certificate in Microsoft Office Application Specialist
This program equips participants with advanced productivity software knowledge and skills essential to success in today’s workforce. Students build expertise in electronic spreadsheets, databases, and word processing and presentation software. Employees benefit from learning to apply these technologies to existing responsibilities.
Program graduates are prepared to take the MOS exam upon completion of this short-term certificate.
Students certified as Microsoft Office Specialists will be able to:
- Use workplace applications to develop, document and manage office projects, procedures and systems.
- Build, edit and maintain spreadsheet solutions in Microsoft Excel to automate manual or outdated processes.
- Build and maintain databases in Microsoft Access to track and manage data.
- Design, create, maintain and enhance presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Create, edit, enhance and review documents in Microsoft Word.
- Utilize calendar, task and advanced features in Microsoft Outlook.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please view the disclosure for this program.