Corporate College is proud to announce that we have partnered with Plexus International to ensure that our courses use up-to-date, nationally recognized curriculum and are taught by only Plexus Certified instructors.
ISO is a generic set of standards that provides, in broad terms, the necessary foundation for a Quality, Environmental, or Business Management System. Organizations that have developed an ISO 9001, TS 16949, or ISO 14001 management system have found that it is a vital part of their business strategy.
Whether your goal is to get your company certified, jump-start your company’s continual improvement process through training, to advance your personal credentials, or to simply learn about process and system thinking, we offer training, implementation, and consulting to fulfill your goals.
RABQSA is now
Our ISO Standards course include:
- ZISO-1130: Plexus Understanding and Internal Auditing for ISO 14001:2015
- ZISO-1149: Exemplar Global Certified/Plexus ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training
- ZISO-1152: Exemplar Global Certified/ Plexus: ISO 9001:2015 Understanding and Internal Auditor Training
- ZISO-1153: Exemplar Global Certified/Plexus ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training-IATF16949:2016 AutoEmphasis
- ZISO-1154: Plexus AS9100D Understanding and Internal Quality Auditing
- ZISO-1155: Plexus: ISO 13485:2016 – Medical Devices Understanding and Internal Auditor
- ZISO-1156: Plexus: ISO 13485/ FDA 21CFR820 QSR- Medical Devices Overview
- ZISO-1159: Value Stream and Process Mapping
- ZISO-1161: Plexus: Understanding ISO 9001:2015
- ZISO-1164: Core Tools I: Plexus Understanding and Implementing APQP, Control Plans, PPAP and FMEA
- ZISO-1165: Core Tools II: Plexus Understanding and Implementing MSA and SPC
- ZISO-1168: Plexus: Transitioning to IATF 16949:2016
- ZISO-1169: Plexus: Transitioning ISO 9001:2008 to 2015