- With approximately 320,000 employees in more than 60 countries worldwide, ArcelorMittal is the leader in all major global markets, including appliances, automotive, construction and packaging. ArcelorMittal is constantly growing and seeking qualified candidates.
- In Northeast Ohio, ArcelorMittal Cleveland is one of the largest integrated steelmaking facilities in the United States and is recognized as one of the most productive mills in the world, producing one ton of steel for slightly more than one worker hour. It is among the most modern flat-rolled steel plants in North America, producing over three million tons of steel annually.
- With more than 1,800 hardworking men and women employed at the facility, salaried personnel and skilled steelworkers represented by the United Steelworkers Local 979 focus on operational excellence, quality products and customer satisfaction to serve the automotive, appliance, service center and construction markets.
- Sustainability: ArcelorMittal’s commitment to the world around us extends beyond the bottom line. ArcelorMittal invests in people, supports communities and strives to protect the environment in which they operate.
- Quality: Quality outcomes depend on quality people. That is why ArcelorMittal seeks to attract and nurture the best people to deliver superior solutions to customers.
- Leadership: ArcelorMittal is an entrepreneurial company. Their entrepreneurial spirit brought them to the forefront of the steel industry.