KeyBank Public Safety Scholarship
Eligible public safety programs include:
- Must be a minority and/or female.
- All students must complete the FAFSA and utilize any Pell funding offered before scholarship funds will be awarded.
- All students awarded funding will be required to fulfill a minimum number of community and/or service hours.
- Students will not be accepted into any public safety program or awarded scholarship funding if they have an outstanding debt with the college.
- Students must meet all of the program requirements and be accepted into the program before any scholarship funds will be awarded.
- Scholarship recipients will be selected by a committee comprised of representatives of Cuyahoga Community College’s Public Safety programs and academies.
Featured Scholarship Recipients
|Bethany Toth||Criminal Justice||Read More|
|Savion Collins||Fire Academy||Read More|
|Bridget Lyons||Fire Academy||Read More|
|Sarah Theobald||Police Academy||Read More|