Ohio To Work
Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) joined the Ohio To Work initiative to provide skill development opportunities for Ohio’s workforce.
Led by JobsOhio in partnership with MAGNET, Ohio To Work helps Cuyahoga County residents impacted by the pandemic, connecting them to career resources and support. Participants can access career coaching and support services, skills assessments and training programs in health care, manufacturing and IT.
Tri-C is a provider of career and technical training. As a partner in Ohio To Work, the College offers training in a number of areas, including CNC machining, certified production technician, introductory welding, patient access specialist, state-tested nursing assistant and several information technology/Cisco programs.
Find a list of Cuyahoga County businesses committed to interviewing talent from the Ohio To Work partnership at https://ohiotowork.com/cleveland.
Complete the “Request Information” form for details about financial assistance (e.g., grants, scholarships) for those who qualify.
In-Demand Skill Development Training at Tri-C
Right Skills Now — Computer Numerical Control (CNC)
Earn while you learn with an eight-week paid internship that prepares you to fill immediate job openings.
Certified Production Technician (CPT)
Just eight weeks of training, and you’ll be ready to start a career that pays top wages.
Get on the career fast track in a field where both wages and the demand for skilled workers are high.
Information Technology Programs
Cleveland Codes (Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 only)
Gain the front-end design and back-end development skills employers want in this 14-week program for aspiring software developers.
Cisco certifications improve your understanding of networking in more than just Cisco products; throughout the certification learning process, you will develop a complete understanding of IT networking and how different network topologies interact to form a secure and efficient network.
Demand for professionals who can manage the tools that keep information and communications flowing continues to grow. Cisco certifications can help you build the expertise that you need to differentiate yourself in the job market.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Vol. I
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Vol. II
- Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- Cisco Network Security
- Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR 350-401)
- Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI 300-410)
Health Care Programs
Comprehensive Patient Access Specialist
Prepare for the industry-recognized NAHAM CHAA certification exam.
State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Get STNA test prep, on-site certification testing, and Basic Life Support and CPR certificates — all in as little as 3 ½ months.
Ohio To Work Services Offered to Job Seekers
- Personalized career coaching – one person who works with you on everything from resume writing to interview skills
- Access to tools that help match your skills and interests to new career opportunities
- Access to accelerated training options to get the skills you need quickly
- Access to funding options to help make your training affordable
- Career fairs that connect you with local hiring employers
- Direct connections to employers with immediate hiring needs