Frequently Asked Questions
What services are offered to job seekers through Ohio to Work?
- Personalized career coaching – one person who works with you on everything from resume writing to interview skills
- Access to tools that help match your skills and interests to new career opportunities
- Access to accelerated training options to get the skills you need quickly
- Access to funding options to help make your training affordable
- Career fairs that connect you with local hiring employers
- Direct connections to employers with immediate hiring needs
How can interested employers connect with the program?
Visit https://ohiotowork.com/cleveland to learn more about the benefits of joining and how to get involved.
Why was Cuyahoga County chosen for the initiative’s pilot launch?
Cuyahoga County was selected because it is one of the regions in the state that experienced the greatest health and economic impact from COVID-19. It is also home to a large constellation of hiring employers and workforce service providers — partners at the epicenter of this program. The plan is to support the redeployment and training of displaced workers in communities across the county.