Microsoft Excel 2016 Certification Training
- Start Date
- Register Online
In this program, you will learn to use all of the features in Microsoft Excel 2016 and be prepared to take the Microsoft Office Certification exams 77-727 and 77-728 (Excel). There is a core exam and an expert exam for Excel. Being a MOS Certified Excel user proves to employers you are ready to work in Excel.
According to Microsoft Learningâs site, individuals with a MOS certification in a specific program can earn higher salaries than their non-certified peers: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/mos-certification.aspx
The registration fee for these exams are included with this program. This program is entirely online and is completed at your own pace. When you register, you receive six (6) months to complete this program.
- • Internet access • Email • Adobe PDF plug-in, Adobe Flash Player, and Adobe Acrobat Reader • Microsoft Excel 2016 This program can only be taken on a PC. It is not Mac compatible. It is compatible with Windows XP and later operating systems and you will need the latest version of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari. are required for this program. Course includes one test voucher with one retake.
- Topics Covered
- Creating a Microsoft Excel Workbook
- The Ribbon
- The Backstage View (The File Menu)
- The Quick Access Toolbar
- Entering Data in Microsoft Excel Worksheets
- Formatting Microsoft Excel Worksheets and more
- Learning Outcomes
- Create and modify basic worksheets and perform calculations
- Modify the appearance of data within a worksheet
- Use the print features, formulas, and functions
- Create and modify charts
- Convert, sort, filter, and manage lists
- Insert and modify illustrations and tables
- Subject Code
- Course Number