Manufacturing Technical Readiness
This program area offers courses designed for anyone working in a manufacturing job who wants to improve their basic technical skills. Students can enroll in any or all classes that meet their professional needs. A certificates of completion is issued for each class completed.
Who should attend?
Production workers, shop floor technicians, CNC operators, supervisors.
View Courses & Register
- ZAMT-1002: Shop Floor Calculations
- ZAMT-1004: Machining Fundamentals
- ZAMT-1006: Blueprint Reading/Machinists
- ZAMT-1087: Measurement & Gaging
- ZAMT-1088: Coordinate Measuring Machine
- ZAMT-1116: Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing
- ZAMT-1123: Safety in the Shop
- ZAMT-1156: Mechanical Fabrication 1
- ZAMT-1191: Customized Measurement for VMS