Employer Convening Forum - November 9, 2017
Thanks to all of you who attended the Advanced Manufacturing Talent Pipeline forum meeting.
We look forward to meeting and working with all of you who were unable to attend. (meeting information below)
We had great discussions, suggestions and are positioned to move forward! The presentations topics were:
- Aligning Advanced Manufacturing Programs to Address Skill Needs: A Study of the Employers’ Role
- Where are they now? – Soft Skills
The roundtable discussions were based on the following questions:
1. What does success look like for your organization?
2. What are the high priority soft skills in your organization? How could you incorporate these
soft skills into your on-boarding process for new employees?
3. What does your ideal “model of collaboration” look like for engaging all the partners?
4. What does an effective talent pipeline structure look like for your organization?
5. How would you prefer to be engaged in solution for these challenges?
Everyone seemed to agree that they're preference to be engaged is through continued convening, collaborating and sharing resources.