Veterans Web Resources
Veteran Resource PDF's
- Transitioning from Service: Advice and Resources for Veterans
- Succeeding in School: Advice and Resources for Transitioning to Higher Education
- Social Isolation: Signs and Resources to Address Social Withdrawal
Launched in 2011, MakeThe Connection.net connects Veterans, their family members and friends, and other advocates with mental health information, local resources, and inspiring stories of recovery. Information such as how to deal with challenges such as posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), traumatic brain injury, military sexual trauma, and transitioning from service.
Other Unique Military Programs
ITT Information: How can Tri-C help ?
- Statement Regarding Closure of ITT Technical Institutes (Ohio State Board of Career Colleges & Schools)
- Higher Learning Commission statement about ITT Closure
- Ohio Department of Higher Education Statement on the Closure of ITT
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau – weblink & statement “Your college closes”
- Ohio Department of Veterans Services Updates & Resources from the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs on ITT Technical Institute Closure
- Federal Loan Discharge Application: School Closure
Special Notes: Students may enroll at Tri-C as early as the second 8-weeks for Fall 2016 semester, which begins on October 24, 2016. Thus, the College will offer impacted ITT Tech students a one-time $200 book voucher to be used Fall 2016 or Spring 2017.
As these students enroll, all ITT Tech students will be required to take the College’s English and math placement exam prior to registering for courses.