Upcoming Events and Job Postings
Sheet Metal Apprenticeship – Tri-C College Credit
Monday, 13th December
Monday, 10th January
Monday, 14th February 2022
Monday, 14th March 2022
11:30-AM to 6:00PM
Sheet Metal Workers’ Local #33 Training Center
12525 Corporate Drive, Parma, OH 44130
Bring $10 for application fee, a photo ID, and copy of your high school diploma or GED.
The Sheet Metal Workers Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee are accepting applications for the apprenticeship program on the 2nd Monday of every month.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Be at least 17 years of age (Photo ID required)
- Physical ability to perform work of the trade (lifting, carrying, installing using ladders and various heights, using hand or power tools, thinking for oneself and being productive without constant supervision)
- High school diploma or GED
- Written examination
- Oral interview
- $10 application fee
- Work with steel and other materials in heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems. Perform testing, adjusting, and balancing of HVAC systems.
- 5 year program
- Minimum of 8000 hours of on-the-job training
- Minimum of 144 hours of related technical instruction per year
- Probationary period of 1 year
- Indentured to the Cleveland Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee and assigned to a sheet metal contractor
- College credit received
After completing the apprenticeship and training, you may continue your training and become an independent HVAC inspector, open your own business, specialize in other training like detailing or welding, and there are many more opportunities as well.
PepsiCo Military Veteran CommunityThank you for your interest in PepsiCo! (avature.net)
Our commitment to providing opportunities to military hires isn’t just in the name of service—it’s because they contribute to the success of our business. We need inspiring leaders, motivators and innovators like our military and veterans to drive our business forward. This is why we created VALOR, an employee resource group with a mission to recognize, appreciate and support military, veterans, their families and our communities and to strengthen PepsiCo's role as a leading military and business partner.
- Exact name of the position applied for including the job number, as listed in the job description
- Exact location of the position applied for, as listed in the job description
- The email address used on the job application
Ohio Means Jobs Resources & Locations
OhioMeansJobs | Cuyahoga County
A proud of partner of the American Job Center Network
1910 Carnegie Ave. Cleveland, Ohio 44115
e-mail (preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org