Upcoming Events and Job Postings
Laser Welder Cell Operator at Stripmatic Products Inc.
View job description
Become a Caregiver at HomeInstead Senior Care
A Personal Care Assistant or Home Health Aide (STNA or HHA) provides personal care, home management and other related home health supportive services. Our goal is to assist seniors and allow them to continue living in their private, in-home environment. The Home Health Aide/Personal Care Aide works under the direct supervision of a licensed nurse and provides care in accordance with Home Instead standards. Part time and full time positions are available with benefits.
We're proud to offer the following to our caregivers:
- Immediate Openings with flexible start dates
- Some Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training Opportunities
- Competitive Pay ($15-$17 per hour)
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Bonuses
- Extensive Bonus Plan
- Opportunity for Medical and Dental Benefits
- Up to 22% Discounted Cell Phone Rates
- Supportive Team and Office Staff
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Growth and Stability
- Opportunity to make a difference in a community!
- State Tested Nurse Aide or Home Health Aide (must possess a valid Certificate)
- If you don't have a certificate, we will train you to become a certified HHA, in-house! Most of the training is paid.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English sufficiently to understand and interpret the Plan of Care, document care provided, and call the office staff to report any change and/or issues.
- Must be reliable and compassionate
- Must have current driver's license, reliable vehicle and proof of auto insurance
- Successfully complete a criminal background check, DMV check, fingerprinting
- Successfully pass a drug screen
- Must be able to travel throughout the western half of Cuyahoga County (Parma, Brooklyn, Brook Park, North Royalton, Strongsville, Middleburg Hts., Berea, Cleveland (west side), Fairview Park, Rocky River, North Olmsted, Westlake, Bay Village, etc.)
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel and reach
- Experience preferred
- Preparing and serving normal/therapeutic diets
- Assisting with bathing, personal care, and dressing
- Noting and reporting changes in client’s mental and physical conditions
- Light housekeeping
- Assisting clients with self-administered medications
- Monitoring the health and well-being of our senior clients
- Working and contributing as part of a care team
- Maintaining and protecting client confidentiality
Your employer is Geocare, Inc. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Ohio Means Jobs Resources & Locations
OhioMeansJobs | Cuyahoga County
A proud of partner of the American Job Center Network
1910 Carnegie Ave. Cleveland, Ohio 44115