The Degree Link program provides students with a seamless transfer experience from Cuyahoga Community College to Cleveland State University.
Program benefits include:
- Guaranteed admission to CSU when all Degree Link requirements are met, with no additional application fees required*
- A pathway ensuring courses transfer and apply toward a CSU degree
- Ability to take up to three courses at CSU while attending Tri-C
- Access to CSU transfer specialists and pre-enrollment services
- Opportunity to receive a Tri-C endowed scholarship (10 $500 awards given each year after matriculation to CSU and successful completion of one semester)
- Priority consideration for transfer scholarships among those who meet academic qualifications.
- Invitations to special events and access to facilities at CSU
- Locked in tuition and fee rates at CSU prior to transfer through the CSU Guarantee Program
*Completing Degree Link requirements
Full Admission Requirements
Completion of 12 college-level credit hours, including college-level English and math, is required to earn full admission to CSU.
New Tri-C Students
- Complete the Tri-C application for admission
- Once you are a registered student, follow the instructions below.
Current Tri-C Students
- Log into My Tri-C Space
- Click on the 'Student tab'
- Click on "CSU DegreeLink Program" under Degree & Career Planning to opt in
If you are interested in learning more about Degree Link check out the Cleveland Stater Podcast on DegreeLink and complete the Request More Info Form.