The DegreeLink program provides students with a structured transfer experience to their four-year degree while being supported by Tri-C and CSU transfer representatives to make earning an Associate Degree at Tri-C, then transferring to CSU, a seamless experience.
Benefits of DegreeLink
- Guaranteed admission to CSU when all DegreeLink requirements are met, with no additional application fees required*
- A pathway ensuring courses transfer and apply toward a CSU degree
- Ability to take up to three courses at CSU while attending Tri-C
- Access to CSU transfer representatives and pre-enrollment services
- Opportunity to receive a Tri-C endowed scholarship (10 $500 awards given each year after matriculation to CSU and successful completion of one semester)
- Priority consideration for transfer scholarships among those who meet academic qualifications.
- Invitations to special events and access to facilities at CSU
- Locked in tuition and fee rates at CSU prior to transfer through the CSU Guarantee Program
*Completing DegreeLink requirements
- Enrolled at Cuyahoga Community College
- Declared major: Associate of Arts or Associate of Science
- Completed less than 30 college-level credits
- Maintenance of a 2.0 GPA
- Participation in DegreeLink activities including meeting regularly with transfer representatives and utilizing the support services provided
- Signing the DegreeLink program on My Tri-C Space. Find the form on the Student Tab under Degree & Career Planning
In order to access the FREE CSU coursework in DegreeLink you must:
- Complete 12 college-level credit hours
- Complete one college-level English course
- Complete one college-level math course
- Meet with a Tri-C Transfer Specialist to create a transfer plan to CSU
- Have an academic plan completed with a Tri-C Counselor that incorporates your coursework at CSU
New Tri-C Students
- Complete the Tri-C application for admission
- Select Associate of Arts or Associate of Science as a major in the application
- Once you are a registered student, follow the instructions below.
Current Tri-C Students
- Log into My Tri-C Space
- Click on the 'Student tab'
- Click on "CSU DegreeLink Program" under Degree & Career Planning to opt in
- Schedule an appointment with a Transfer Specialist in your Campus Transfer Center to discuss the DegreeLink Program and start your transfer planning for CSU
- Schedule an appointment with a Tri-C Counselor in your Campus Counseling Center to create an academic plan that aligns with your transfer plan for CSU and the DegreeLink Program