Dual Admission Partnerships are special transfer agreements Tri-C has with four year colleges and universities. Through Dual Admission, students complete their associate degree at Tri-C with the intent to complete their bachelor's degree at the partner school. Talk to a Tri-C counselor to learn more.
Benefits of Dual Admission
- One application process for both Tri-C and the Dual Admission partner school
- Access to advisors at both institutions who will advise and monitor your progress
- Automatic transfer of your credits between the two institutions
- Ability to take classes at Tri-C and the Dual Admission partner school simultaneously
- Permission to use student services and participate in student activities at both schools
What schools do we have these partnerships with?
- Baldwin Wallace University
- Bowling Green State University
- Central State University
- Cleveland State University
- Hiram College
- Kent State University
- Notre Dame College
- University of Akron
- Ursuline College
Who is eligible for Dual Admission?
- Students currently completing their first associate degree at Tri-C
- Students who have not attained a college degree
- Students who have never been a student at the partner school
- Students who have the required GPA - Please see school agreement