Testing Information for Students
- No appointment is necessary at Eastern Campus, Metropolitan Campus, Western Campus, or Brunswick University.
- Appointments are required at Westshore Campus and CCW because of limited seating.
- All tests must be submitted before the Testing Center closes. Please plan your appointments accordingly.
- Students must present photo identification (Tri-C ID or government-issued ID) for all testing services.
- Students must store personal belongings and turn off all electronic devices while in the Testing Centers. No food or drink is permitted.
- Children are not permitted in the Testing Centers. Please make arrangements for child care.
Academic dishonesty, including cheating, is prohibited conduct at Cuyahoga Community College. In order to prevent academic dishonesty, the follow procedures have been implemented:
- Cameras and signage in the Testing Centers
- Verbal warnings prior to testing
- Personal belongings must be stored.
- All testing irregularities are reported to instructors.
Please see the Student Code of Conduct for additional information.