Testing Information for Students
Do I Need to Make an Appointment?
- No appointment is necessary for testing at Eastern Campus, Metropolitan Campus, Western Campus, or the Brunswick University Center
- Appointments are required at Westshore Campus due to limited seating.
- All testing must be finished when the Testing Center closes. Please plan your visit accordingly.
What Do I Need to Bring?
- Students must present valid photo identification to be admitted for testing. A Tri-C student ID card is preferred, but a valid drivers license, passport, military ID, or high school ID card is acceptable.
- Students must store personal belongings and turn off all electronic devices while in the Testing Centers. No food or drink is permitted.
- Children are not permitted in the Testing Centers. Please make arrangements for child care.
Academic dishonesty, including cheating and the use of unauthorized resources during testing, is prohibited conduct at Cuyahoga Community College. In order to prevent academic dishonesty, the following measures have been implemented at campus Testing Centers:
- Security cameras monitoring the testing room.
- All observed testing irregularities are reported to instructors.
Please see the Student Code of Conduct for additional information.