Testing Information for Faculty
How to Submit Your Exam
The Testing Centers administer exams for:
- Online & Blended Learning courses
- On-campus course make-up exams (individual students only)
- Students registered with Student Accessibility Services (SAS)
Obtain the Administration of Exam Form
- Pick-up a hard copy at the Testing Center or download the online fillable PDF version (above).
Complete the Administration of Exam Form
- Fill out the form completely. Exams are administered as instructed on the form.
- Provide the names of students on the back of the form for make-up exams. For online and blended classes, please provide a class list.
- If students are registered with Student Accessibility Services (SAS), check the boxes on the form to indicate student eligibility for testing accommodations.
Submit the Administration of Exam Form
- Please submit exam requests at least two business days in advance of the start date. Exam requests may be submitted in the following ways:
- In-person at a campus Testing Center (all exam types)
- Via email (Distance Learning computer-based exams w/ passwords only)
- Instructors can pick up exams in-person at the Testing Centers.
- Completed exams can be returned via College mail service. Tracked mail is suggested.
- Testing Centers cannot scan and email completed tests.
Testing Center Exam Request Guidelines
In order to maintain superior service from the Testing Centers and adhere to College-wide protocol, we ask you to follow these guidelines for exam submission:
- Length of Tests
- Please ensure the exam time limit reflects the actual amount of time needed. For example, if students have 90 minutes in class to complete the exam, they should also have 90 minutes in the Testing Center.
- End Dates
- Consider end dates other than Friday or Saturday. These are high-traffic days especially during final exams week.
- Changes to Exam Requests
- To ensure that your changes, such as test end date extensions and password changes, are processed in a timely manner, please contact the Testing Center by phone for immediate service.
- Exam Passwords
- If a computer-based exam requires a password, ensure the password works correctly prior to the exam start date.
- Printing Exams
- Testing Centers are unable to accommodate requests for printing paper-based exams. Please provide enough hard copies for your students who are planning to test.