Testing Information for Faculty
How to Submit Your Exam
The Testing Centers administer exams for:
- Online courses
- Blended Learning courses
- On-campus make-up/special circumstances
- Students registered with Student Accessibility Services (SAS)
Obtain the Administration of Exam Form
- Pick-up a hard copy at one of the Testing Centers or download the online fillable PDF version.
Complete the Administration of Exam Form
- Fill out the form completely. Exams are administered exactly as directed.
- Provide the names of students on the back of the form for make-up exams. For online and blended classes, please provide a class list.
- If students are registered with Student Accessibility Services, check the boxes on the form to indicate testing accommodations.
Submit the Administration of Exam Form
- Please submit exam requests at least two business days in advance of the exam start date.
- Submit request in-person at the Testing Centers (all exam types).
- Submit request via email (Distance Learning course computer-based exams w/ passwords).
- Instructors can pick up exams in-person at the Testing Centers.
- Completed exams can be returned via College mail service. Tracked mail is suggested.
- Testing Centers cannot scan and email completed tests.
Testing Center Best Practices for Exam Submission
In order to maintain superior service from the Testing Centers and adhere to College-wide protocol, we ask you to follow these guidelines for exam submission:
- Length of Tests
- So that we may serve as many students as possible, please ensure the exam time limit reflects the actual amount of time needed. For example, if students have 90 minutes in class to complete the exam, they should also have 90 minutes in the Testing Center.
- End Dates
- Consider end dates other than Friday or Saturday. These are high-traffic days especially during final exams week.
- Changes to Exams
- Please contact the Testing Center by phone for changes to your exam request.
- Exam Passwords
- If a computer-based exam requires a password, ensure the password works correctly so that students may begin the exam in the Testing Center without interupption.
- Paper/Pencil Exams
- Testing Centers are unable to accommodate requests for printing exams. Please provide enough paper exams for your students who will be testing.