Tri-C Testing Centers proctor exams for fully online and blended learning Tri-C courses, make-up exams for on-campus Tri-C courses, exams for students registered with Student Accessibility Services (SAS), and exams from other institutions.
Testing Information for Eastern, Metropolitan, and Western Campus
- Testing for Tri-C students is administered on a walk-in basis; no appointments are taken.
- Proctored examinations for other institutions may require an appointment. Contact your preferred Tri-C Testing Center for more information.
- Eastern Campus, Metro Campus, and Western Campus are open select Saturdays during the year for Online and Blended Learning course testing.
- Final Exam weeks are reserved for Online and Blended Learning testing and students registered with Student Accessiblity Services (SAS).
- On-campus course make up exams are only administered with Associate Deans approval Monday-Thursday of final exams week.
Testing Information for Westshore Campus and CCW
- Appointments are necessary to accommodate small testing rooms.
- All exams are proctored on Saturday, unless the Testing Center is closed. See the Testing Center's website.
- All exams are administered during Final Exam week, without Associate Dean's approval. Please ensure your instructor has made the exam available at this campus.
Testing Information for Brunswick University Center
- Appointments are not necessary.
- All exams are administered during Final Exam week, without Associate Dean's approval. Please ensure your instructor has made the exam available at this Testing Center.
For Other Institution Testers:
- Contact the Testing Center of your choice for information.
- Schedule an appointment for testing.
- Prior to your visit, call to confirm your test has been received.
- Come to your appointment with a valid government-issued photo ID.
- Pay the $25 proctoring fee.