Get Certified in Just Four Weeks!
OnBase® Certified System Administrators (OCSA) are in high demand. If you are a systems administrator, business analyst, systems analyst or other IT professional with a basic understanding of networking, database and security fundamentals who wants to gain knowledge and practical experience in OnBase software, then this is the course for you.
Becoming an OnBase Certified System Administrator can open up new career opportunities for you. This course will train you to effectively use, maintain, administer, and configure business process automation in OnBase, an enterprise information platform for managing content, processes and cases.
Benefits and Features
- Get immersive, hands-on experience
- Complete in just four weeks!
- Convenient evening class sessions
- Taught by Hyland Software training professionals
- Receive OCSA certification after successful completion
Common Course Participant Titles
- Systems Administrator
- Business Analyst
- OnBase Administrator
- Systems Analyst
- Applications Analyst
- Business Systems Analyst
- Information Technology Specialist
- Applications Support Analyst
- Senior Business Analyst
- OnBase system structure and software licensing
- Types of data storage systems and security models
- Client administration
- Processing automation
- Creating custom queries
- Troubleshooting and risk mitigation
- System administration tasks
- Business process automation
$995* ($500 discount for current Tri-C students and staff)