Google IT Support Professional Certificate
Launch a New Career in IT Today
Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) is offering the Google IT Support Professional Certificate, an industry-driven credential designed to meet the high demand for qualified IT professionals. This noncredit certificate program takes four months or less to complete.
- Rigorous, five-course certificate program developed by Google.
- Prepares students for entry-level IT support jobs.
- Job-ready skills and career support resources provided.
- Fast flexible learning that fits your schedule.
- The Google IT Certificate program is offered 100% online OR as a hybrid course in partnership with the Tri-C Access Centers.
- Both options include an online learning experience featuring a dynamic mix of video lectures, quizzes and hands-on labs.
- The online course includes 1.5-hour sessions twice a week with an online instructor.
- The hybrid course at an Access Center meets 1.5-hour sessions twice a week in-person with an instructor.
- The certificate can be completed in four months or less.
- Financial support is available.
- Technical Support Fundamentals
- The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking
- Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User
- Systems Administration and IT Infrastructure Services
- IT Security: Defense Against the Digital Dark Arts
Online Course in Partnership with the Tri-C Access Centers
Oct. 26 - Feb. 24
Tuesdays and Thursdays | 6-7:30 p.m.
The Google IT Certificate is offered online to anyone OR online in partnership with the Tri-C Access Centers. The Tri-C Access Centers provide education and job training in partnership with neighborhood centers including Esperanza Inc., MetroHealth System, Olivet Housing and Community Development Corporation (an arm of Olivet Institutional Baptist Church).
The program requires an interview before registration, so we can assess your level of interest and provide you with information on scholarships. Click on one of the buttons below and complete the interest form. One of our program managers will contact you to schedule the interview. If you are affiliated with one of the Tri-C Access Centers listed above, click the button specifically for the Access Centers. Regardless of where the in-person session is held, the hybrid course is open to those affiliated with ANY Tri-C Access Center.