Google IT Support Professional Certificate
Launch a New Career in IT Today
Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) is offering the Google IT Support Professional Certificate, an industry-driven credential designed to meet the high demand for qualified IT professionals. This free, noncredit certificate program takes eight months or less to complete.
- Rigorous, five-course certificate program developed by Google.
- Course assessments and certification exam administered through Coursera.
- Prepares students for entry-level IT support jobs.
- Relationships with top employers (Bank of America, Walmart, Sprint, GE Digital, PNC Bank, Infosys, TEKsystems and UPMC) offer potential employment opportunities.
- Convenient, self-paced online courses through Coursera.
- Immersive hybrid learning experience features video lectures, quizzes, hands-on labs and discussion forums.
- In-person workshops led by Tri-C information technology instructors.
- Certificate can be completed in eight months or less.
- Technical Support Fundamentals
- The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking
- Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User
- Systems Administration and IT Infrastructure Services
- IT Security: Defense Against the Digital Dark Arts