Learn Marketing Tools for the New Digital Age
Digital marketing is one of the fastest-growing careers and is quickly becoming an essential part of marketing in virtually every business. Marketing professionals and small business owners need these digital tools and skills to be successful.
Tri-C® can help prepare you with our Digital Marketing Boot Camp and our Digital Marketing Manager courses, designed to teach professionals and business owners how to become savvy marketers in the digital age.
Digital Marketing Boot Camp (Hybrid Course)
This intensive 10-week hybrid course covers all aspects of digital marketing, including social media, digital marketing strategy, campaign planning, content development, lead generation and engaging customers via mobile and email campaigns.
Benefits and Features
- Hands-on learning of core aspects of digital marketing
- Project-based work that can help you build your digital marketing portfolio
- Classes delivered online via interactive video with three in-person workshops
- Exam preparation for certifications including Online Marketing Certified Professional (OMCP®) and the American Marketing Association’s Professional Certified Marketer (PCM®) and Digital Marketing certifications
For more information call 216-987-4770 or email email@example.com
Digital Marketing Manager (Online Course)
This online course is designed for professionals and small-business owners who are responsible for planning and implementing digital marketing campaigns. The course is self-paced, allowing you to complete the coursework within a six-month window. You’ll receive an introduction to all core digital marketing disciplines, preparing you to take the Digital Marketing Institute’s (DMI) Professional Certification in Digital Marketing exam. A certification exam voucher is included in the cost of the course.
The Digital Marketing Manager: Professional Certification course also provides:
- Dynamic video presentations, exercises and tutorials, for a more immersive learning experience.
- Units covering a wide range of marketing topics, including SEO, digital display advertising, email marketing, social media marketing, mobile marketing, analytics and strategy.
For more information call 216-987-2909 or fill out our contact form.