Scholarships and Grants
These Scholarships and Grants are specific to our partners and their support of the Hospitality Management Program. For all scholarship and grant opportunities for Tri-C Students please visit the
Student Financial Aid and Scholarships webpage.
ARAMARK Endowed Scholarship
The ARAMARK Scholarship Fund was established in recognition of ARAMARK’s partnership with Cuyahoga Community College to support students in Hospitality Management and Dietetic Technology programs. ARAMARK is a leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, and businesses around the world.
- Student must be enrolled in the Hospitality Management credit programs or Dietetic Technology credit program
Hector Boiardi Memorial Endowed Scholarship
The Hector Boiardi (Chef Boy‐Ar‐Dee) Memorial Scholarship Fund was established by the Boiardi family in honor of the late Hector Boiardi, a world‐renowned chef and developer of food products marketed under the trade name Boy‐Ar‐Dee.
- 2.5 GPA
- Demonstrate serious interest in studying culinary art/hospitality management
Hospitality Management Scholarship
The Hospitality Management Scholarship Fund was established in honor of Mary Louise Coyne, a former professor in the Hospitality Management Program, and in memory of John R. Schultz.
- 2.5 GPA
- Student must be enrolled in the Hospitality Management Program
Michelle Rini Future for Culinary Excellence Scholarship
The Michelle Rini Future of Culinary Excellence Scholarship Fund was established by A Taste of Excellence to honor the legacy of Michelle Rini, who had a passion for education, the culinary arts, and helping individuals find their pathways to success.
- 2.5 GPA
- Preference to recent high school graduate
- Majoring in Culinary Arts
- Student must be enrolled for a minimum of nine credit hours per semester.
WebstaurantStore Biannual Culinary and Hospitality Scholarship
The WebstaurantStore Biannual Culinary & Hospitality Scholarship has been awarded since 2015. Twice a year, they award a one-time grant to students currently enrolled in or planning to attend a culinary arts or hospitality managment program. Deadlines for each semester are December 1st and June 15th annually.
- This scholarship is only offered to U.S. Citizens.
- Students who are currently enrolled in culinary or hospitality programs, as well as high school seniors, GED students, and non-traditional learning students who plan to enroll in similar programs at the start of the next year.