Personal Enrichment Courses
Corporate College, a division of Cuyahoga Community College, provides training and development for professionals on an individual basis through open enrollment courses, workshops and programs; in addition, Corporate College provides training direct to the corporate community through programs such as Culinary Team Building. Our talented team brings a wealth of experience that helps participants enhance their professional and industry related skills.
Culinary Community Education
Cook up something new in your kitchen with our culinary classes. Tri-C's Community Education Culinary program offers courses for all types of chefs, from beginners learning basic skills to pros learning new techniques.
- ZCKG-1145: Basics of Bread Baking
- ZCKG-1194: Breakfast Baking
- ZCKG-1199: Cajun Classics
- ZREC-1289: Cash In on a Career in Captioning and Court Reporting
- ZCKG-1200: Classic Pastry Favorites: Eclairs and Cream Puffs
- ZCKG-1198: Filled Breads
- ZFLM-1020: Find Your Voice: Voice Acting
- ZCKG-1195: Italian Dinner
- ZCKG-1202: Mexican Dinner
- ZCKG-1196: Noodle Bowls
- ZREC-1135: Sewing Starter
- ZREC-1166: Sewing Starter II
- ZCKG-1197: Spoon Desserts
- ZCKG-1201: Tamales and Tacos
- ZREC-0110: Upward Bound 2018-19 Tutoring Support
Culinary Team Building
Experience a one of a kind, delicious team building event that enhances communication, increases creative thinking and promotes teamwork. Our team building events range from 2 to 8 hours with a variety of cooking themes that are customized to meet your team’s unique needs. Events can be hosted for groups of 10-150. Learn more.
This program is classroom-based for the event planning novice and offers interactive instruction with hands-on creative activities, brainstorming sessions, volunteer opportunities and guest lecturers from the top event planners and resources in the area. To begin a career in event planning check out our certificate program.
- ZPDI-1238: Fundamentals of Meeting & Event Management
- ZPDI-1242: Allergen Friendly Series
- ZPDI-1243: Ohio Level Two: Food Safety Manager Certification
- ZPDI-1244: Strategies for Increasing Sales
- ZPDI-1245: Allergen Awareness
- ZPDI-1246: Allergen Plan Development
- ZPDI-1247: Allergen Plan Specialist
For more Corporate College offerings, please visit our program websites: