Pharmacy Technology Simulation Lab
The Pharmacy Technology Program at Tri-C has a multi-purpose lab that simulates pharmacy technician duties in a variety of pharmacy settings including inpatient, outpatient, home-care, sterile compounding and non-sterile compounding.
This lab features:
- Laminar airflow workbenches
- Compounding aseptic isolator
- Biological safety cabinet
- Automated compounding equipment
- Torsion balances
- Electronic balances
- Automated packing equipment
- Pharmacy software simulations
- Manual compounding equipment
This lab gives pharmacy technology students experience that parallels daily activities in working as a pharmacy technician.