Safety Training Courses
Tri-C provides training for workers and employers on the recognition, avoidance, abatement, and prevention of safety and health hazards in workplaces. Courses will provide an awareness of job-related safety and health hazards. Courses will be taught by authorized OSHA Outreach Trainers – attendees will receive a safety training certificate.
View Courses and Register:
- ZENV-1093: 40-Hour Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER)
- ZENV-0188: EPA Lead-Safe Renovator: Initial Training (Renovation, Repair and Painting) (RRP)
- ZENV-0187: EPA Lead-Safe Renovator: Refresher Training (Renovation, Repair and Painting) (RRP)
- ZENV-0125: HAZWOPER Refresher (8 hours)
- ZENV-1195: OSHA 10-Hour General Industry