Application Process for Dietary Management Certificate
How do I apply and what do I need to be accepted into the Dietetic Technology Program?
- Submission of a completed Tri-C Application. (Do this prior to submission of transcripts).
- Submission of a completed Health Careers Application.
- Submission of official high school transcript of GED certificate (Request your high school or GED office to send the transcript directly to the Cuyahoga Community College Office of the Registrar. The address is: PO Box 5966, Cleveland, OH 44101.
- Submission of official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended. Requests should be sent directly to the Cuyahoga Community College Office of the Registrar. Your application to a Health Career program will not be complete until an evaluation of your transfer courses for Pre requisite equivalencies is complete.
- Completion of Prerequisites with at least a 2.0 GPA.
- Prerequisites may be repeated once to improve a grade.
- Science and Math courses may be no more than 7 years old at time of application to the program.
- Once accepted into the program, a minimum of 2.0 GPA must be maintained.
- Prerequisites and GPA vary by program. For the Dietary Manager Program, the Core GPA requirement is 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Prerequisites for the Dietary Manager Program are:
- Eligibility for ENG 1010 - English Composition I
- Eligibility for MATH 1000 level or higher (MATH 1240 recommended for students who plan to apply credits to Dietetic Technology Program)
- Once all the admission requirements have been verified, a letter of acceptance with a projected starting date will be mailed to the applicant.