General Motors Dealer Technician Scholarship
The only program eligible for this scholarship is the General Motors ASEP Program. The scholarship covers tuition and fees for students accepted into GM ASEP.
- 18 years of age by the time of the first internship.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Able to meet Tri-C and GM ASEP admission and academic requirements.
- Sponsored by a GM dealer or ACDelco Professional Service Center.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and maintain an employable driving record.
- Willing to take a drug test if requested by dealer sponsor.
- Students must maintain a cummualtive GPA of 2.5 during the program.
Steps to Apply
*Note: once you've applied for the GM ASEP program, an interview process is required. If accepted to the program, then you would apply for the General Motors Dealer Technician Scholarship.