Mental Health & Wellness
Mental health and wellness are key factors of a healthy life. Relaxation, guided imagery, meditation, and mindfulness programs engage your mind, body, and spirit to help you: reduce stress, focus on healthy changes, and promote healing.
Top 10 Healthy Habits to Help Yourself
- Exercise on a regular basis to keep your body moving
- Make sure you get enough sleep
- Eat a healthy diet rich in greens and light in sugar and alcohol to help your brain
- Set aside time to spend with others in your life or go volunteer to meet others
- Reduce your stress by journaling, listening to music, or reading
- Turn off and disconnect from technology
- Spend some time with nature – hang out at the park, head out to the beach
- Socialize real time – that means face-to-face communication!
- When things get difficult see a counselor and talk things out
- Try meditating – it’s free and it helps!