The Testing Centers proctor academic tests for online classes and blended learning classes, make-up tests, tests for students receiving Access Program services, and exams from other institutions.
Testing Information for Eastern, Metropolitan, and Western Campuses
- Testing for Tri-C students is administered on a walk-in basis; no appointment is necessary.
- Proctored examinations for other institutions may require an appointment. Contact your preferred Tri-C Testing Center for more information.
- On-campus course exams are not proctored on Saturdays.
- Only exams for eLearning courses and students receiving Access services are proctored during Final Exam week.
- The Testing Center will proctor on-campus course exams during Final Exam week only with academic Associate Dean’s approval.
Testing Information for Westshore Campus and CCW
- Appointments are necessary to accommodate small testing rooms.
- All exams are proctored on Saturday, unless the Testing Center is closed. See the Testing Center's website.
- All exams are administered during Final Exam week, without Associate Dean's approval. Please ensure your instructor has made the exam available at this campus.
Testing Information for Brunswick University Center
- Appointments are not necessary.
- All exams are administered during Final Exam week, without Associate Dean's approval. Please ensure your instructor has made the exam available at this Testing Center.
For Other Institution Testers:
- Contact the Testing Center of your choice for information.
- Schedule an appointment for testing.
- Prior to your visit, call to confirm your test has been received.
- Come to your appointment with a valid government-issued photo ID.
- Pay the $25 proctoring fee.