Core Skills Mastery
Students who score lower than 11 on the ACT WorkKeys pre-assessment must complete Core Skills Mastery (CSM) before moving on to the WorkKeys Curriculum.
What is CSM?
CSM is a self-paced online course that builds math, reading and comprehension skills.
How long does it take to complete CSM?
We recommend that students dedicate at least 10 hours per week to working in CSM. Working 10 hours per week, the average student should complete CSM in two months or less.
Why do I have to do CSM?
Students must earn a minimum combined score of 13 on the ACT WorkKeys assessments to enroll in a career training program and earn their diploma. Students who score lower than 11 on the pre-assessment are not likely to earn the required minimum assessment score without brushing up on their math and reading skills first.
Is there tutoring available?
Yes. Please visit the tutoring webpage for more information.
Do I have to pay for the CSM certificate?
No. ADP will pay for your certificate once you complete CSM. When the site prompts you to pay for the certificate, simply ignore the request.
How do I access CSM?
- If you are required to complete CSM, an account will be created for you at orientation.
- Your username and password will be emailed to you.
- Log in to www.csmlearn.com.
- You will be required to change your password at your first login.
- Contact the ADP office for assistance with password reset.