Tri-C Hosts ‘Adult Student Visit Nights’ in June
Events at five College sites offer tips to nontraditional students
No matter your age, it is never too late to return to the classroom.
Learn about the academic and career training opportunities available at Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) during Adult Student Visit Nights at five College sites during the last week of June.
The free event offers a one-stop shop for nontraditional students interested in pursuing a degree or professional certification to improve their career outlook and future.
The event will be held at the following locations:
- Brunswick University Center, 3605 Center Road in Brunswick: 5:30-8 p.m. Thursday, June 28
- Corporate College West, 25425 Center Ridge Road in Westlake: 5:30-7:30 p.m. Monday, June 25
- Eastern Campus, 4250 Richmond Road in Highland Hills: 5:30-7:30 p.m. Wednesday, June 27
- Metropolitan Campus, 2900 Community College Ave. in Cleveland: 11 a.m.-1 p.m and 6-8 p.m. Tuesday, June 26
- Western Campus, 11000 Pleasant Valley Road in Parma: 5:30-7:30 p.m. Monday, June 25
Participants will learn about degree and certificate programs offered at the College; flexible course schedules designed to fit around job and family commitments; and academic, career and financial support services offered to Tri-C students.
Registration for Adult Student Visit Night can be done online.
June 11, 2018
John Horton, 216-987-4281 firstname.lastname@example.org