Tri-C Hosting Campus Visits on Presidents Day
Informational sessions for prospective students offered at six locations
Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) will host a visitation day for prospective students on Presidents Day — Monday, Feb. 18 — at its four campuses plus the Brunswick University Center and the Hospitality Management Center.
The day provides an opportunity to discuss academic programs with faculty and counselors; learn more about enrollment, financial aid and scholarships; discover the variety of student services available; and explore the buildings.
Registration is requested for the program, which includes an informational meeting and campus and classroom tours. Times are as follows:
- Brunswick University Center, 3605 Center Road in Brunswick: 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Eastern Campus, 4250 Richmond Road in Highland Hills: 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Hospitality Management Center, 180 Euclid Ave. in Cleveland: 10:30 a.m.
- Metropolitan Campus, 2900 Community College Ave. in Cleveland: 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Western Campus, 11000 Pleasant Valley Road in Parma: 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Westshore Campus, 31001 Clemens Road in Westlake: 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
This free event is open to the public, with free parking available. For more information, or to register, visit www.tri-c.edu/visit or call 216-987-6000.
February 01, 2019
John Horton, 216-987-4281 firstname.lastname@example.org