Thirteen High School Softball Players Commit to Tri-C
Student-athletes sign letters of intent to join the Triceratops
Thirteen standout high school softball players have signed letters of intent to take the field for Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) during the 2019-2020 season to continue the team’s championship run.
Joining the Triceratops will be:
- Caitlin Dunlap, a pitcher/outfielder from Medina (Medina High School)
- Mikayla Hale, an infielder from Brook Park (Berea-Midpark High School)
- Autumn Malicoat, an outfielder from Tallmadge (Tallmadge High School)
- Shelby Mays, a catcher from Wadsworth (Wadsworth High School)
- Hallie Mullett, a pitcher/infielder from Tallmadge (Tallmadge High School)
- Sierra Neff, a pitcher/infielder from Canal Fulton (Tuslaw High School)
- Angela O’Connor, a pitcher/infielder from Grafton (Midview High School)
- Faith Peters, a catcher from Middlefield (Cardinal High School)
- Miah Puchmajer, an outfielder from Brook Park (Berea-Midpark High School)
- Alexis Robertson, a pitcher/infielder from Bainbridge Township (Kenston High School)
- Ashley Stec, an infielder from Parma (Parma Senior High School)
- Jenny Taraszewski, a pitcher/outfielder from Boardman (Boardman High School)
- Mattea Vedova, a catcher/infielder from Parma (Valley Forge High School)
“In the classroom and on the field, these student-athletes will continue Tri-C’s tradition of excellence,” said head coach Bryan Komlos, now in his ninth season leading the team.
Tri-C finished 25-13 in 2018 while claiming the Ohio Community College Athletic Conference title for the second consecutive season and third time since 2013. The team plays its home games at Western Campus in Parma.
The upcoming season for the Triceratops opens March 11. For a schedule, visit the team’s webpage at www.tri-c.edu/athletics.
January 15, 2019
John Horton, 216-987-4281 email@example.com